Monday, July 27, 2009

Oo,this is bad................................

you guys out there might have thought i bought a ticket out of school, but here's the real worse thing in the living century! I have a terrible RASH followed by a long and painful SORE THROUT! I can't eat anything! Only white porridge~! Noting else! Ah!!!!!!!!!.................MATI LOH!!! Now got off and on cough and my annual sighness are back(that one runs in the family!) No school is OK and all...But no tuition,food,friends?!!?!? Die liao lah!! Now, here's today's funny but painful part!My mom want me 2 see chinese doctor but daddy want a english doctor boh....How leh? like this loh:

First go english one, then next day if no work go chinese one loh...then still no work boh?!?!?? Then, go new indian one la.....now, waiting see if work or not......Half of me is covered with white chinese traditional healing powder while the other half is eating some english/indian medicine lo........hoW??

DON'T EVEN KNOW I WILL ABLE GO SCHOOL TOMOROW LEH.....MATI LOH! MATI LOH........MY THROUGHT NOW OK LIAO LA...STILL GOT LA.......see la.......So bad now also got the stupid PRA UPSR2 LEH!!!no school meaning no grade! How?!?!?!?!??!?Wish me luck guys and students from my class who read this! When, i go back to school it will all me over for me!!! Tomorow if i still OK, need school and 6 test...If not 2morow but next day, worse!!: many many test!!! Die liao loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye now! off for the medicine LAGI and the powder of pain! Bye!

No comments: