Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cool man!!

I found the cutest little bird ever!it feel form my roof this morning helpless and it tried to fly many times....but failed as it is hurt and scared...I asked my dad and the internet what to do.....They all said put it back where it dropped but our house is seriously full with cats as my neighbor's a cat person...and this birds parents can't come down from their nest at my roof as this sort of birds don't do that very often....We went to the animal kingdom shop and my dad hoped the boss in the shop(not employee)would accept it as it is hard to raise a little cute bird that doesn't know how to eat yet....so he did accept it so we thanked him and left....I miss that cute little bundle of joy so much!!!!!It kept using it's wing to spray the milk i gave it on me!!LOL,not something like that happens everyday...I feel so good i saved a life to day.....he he he~ I remember.....the time i also found a little black crane and a tortoise(one at a time)in my house surroundings...LOL,I sold the turtle for RM20 online and the little crane's mama eventually came to pick her up when i left her at the back yard......cute!!!Not the tortoise!I have no idea how did it get there(the tortoise).weird....maybe a stroke of luck?Dunno la.....

No comments: