Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LONG TIME NO SEE BLOGGER!! HOW ARE YOU?@?!??!?!?!

Heheehehe~ Long time no postin eh?? yeah..all the test,exams,partays and lolz........let's tell u all about me so i can give u new updates!!Ready?? Let's go! hyper-speed!

Call me Ling frm now on,I'm 13 now!(wow,so fast liao leh,==)I go to school to studying useless stuff at SMK BATU LINATNG,my class is in 1 jaya......I wish i was in 1mesra though...(more pals there),I believe in god and the buddha!Colours I prefer are black,blue and yellow! I go to school by car(although it's so damn near to my house!),So far..things are so bad as they can get....(not tellin too much abt that part!) I go on FB almost everyday! I join tennis club,(i never go1),buddhist club(also never go1),and taekwondo(also also neva go1,LOLZ)XD....Some of my close friends are:

  1. GIRLS Boys:(NOT ACCORDINGLY1)
  1. shannon 1.wilson
  2. michelle 2.silas
  3. angelina 3.nicholas
  4. kay yeo 4.jim
  5. celine yap 5.jerryl
  6. jia juin 6.alistair&dalcom(hate them both!!!!!!!)

No comments: