Saturday, January 31, 2009

Naomi my BFFL


Today is an average day until i found my long long looooooooooooooooong lost BFFL coming in the elevator after the movie while me and my mom were going home from work cause i was helping out for a few hours.I passed the teacher i like a lot but can't be together cause of our stupid age! My BFFL's name is naomi and she's my song buddy,the only thing that cheers me up whenever is singing with her+seeing her again.We sing together evertday after tuition downstairs....She's year 6 leaving me year5. when she went on the middle school, thats when the nightmare began...her mom called her to quit tuition natually but i don't blame anyone 4 that.....I just wish we were somehow to see eachother weekly/monthly/yearly.....Anything@!! i just wish to be with BFFL again
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: