Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good-news bad-news day.....

Do you still remember when i said i was so...so....so......jealous of my past enemy(now not...) hagging out and stealling my BF?? well if you don't read the post that says....Salad sucks! now here's the new and a good-news bad-news update on what happened now....

My BF (KY) is like so the best friend in the world besides the other 2..he he~~ One day, That's today... an old enemy came to her and stated talking when we were in gym class she like ditched me to walk and talk with her??! that's what we used to do together...yes, she asked me to join but my old enemy was so....so ...bad! she asked me too with a nervous look to scare me...so i said just go without me Best...friend.......She actually left.!!!! the nerve of such people! the next day.... my old enemy still went to her table and talked to her till class started! and my BF did not even talk to me! i mean how can you just steal her away from me?!?!? just because your BF Doesn't have time to talk to you Doesn't mean you can steal mine?!?!yo bearly have anything to do with her(so seldom you talk with her...) !! right?Good luck today too...she did show up but she was so too late! i was already with KY and she was not near her again! Ha ha! i got my best friend back again! yahoo!

No comments: