Sunday, October 11, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!


My birthday's coming!! on the 25th of October this year! yahoo! i hope i can open a birthday party this year cause it's special.....last year in primary school,aw.........lolz,my aunt might be coming back to her house this year...so i have to see first...so sad....still looking for a theme,so hard to think of one....any suggestions??help out lah.....Some of my BFFL are having problems finding me a present:here, I'll save you all the trouble and pain,lol:(not by ascending (bold ones are special)order)
1)Gardening tools set(real one,not toys!)
2)seeds(especially vegetables and fruit seeds,etc:tomato/...)one pack?! so not enough..ha ha~!
3)I pod
4)Mobile phone
5)A puppy!or cat....hamster?(just not fish/tortoise or insects)
6)Chocolate!!!
7)sneakers(pinl/light blue)
8)Mr.midnight books!
9)Enid blyton books
10)Scrabble
11)crystals
12)laptop
13)Liew yee won's head(LOL)
14)My bffl's arrival at my party!!!
15)My own party
16)xheeeeezy wedges and french fries
17)PIZZZA!!!!!!!!!
18)sharpener item(specific this type of sharpener,type not brand name!)


1
9)Pokemon omnibus VOLUME 2(specific)!!!!!!not volume 1!! but I'd still appreciated if u give me volume1...i broke mine......aw...boo hoo...lolz!

20)A perfect birthday party! :)










No comments: