Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got my puppy!!

He's a boy...I think..ha ha~His name's LUCKY! he's a Japanese dog....His has cute ears can eyes....He's 5 weeks old and was born on Nov 11th 2009!~i adopted him today,14th Dec 2009!He's light brown in colour and he's wearing my Blue collar i just bought..He is now sleeping in my 45 ringgit black cage i bought all his stuff food and more from ANIMAL KINGDOM near my school~He looks so adorable when he sleeps.....I wish i could show you what he looks like so much...he he~He's going to the vet with me next Monday to get neautered and checked-up....Lucky is very obbiedient and nice....Even if you open the cage..he won't come out at all cost!He likes his dog food i bought him today....It's kinda crunchy so whenever he eats he makes a crack sound...he he~He is the only dog i have ver seen or got to actually LIKE HIS COLLAR!!! not really common to me though...he has black eyes and like sit when i scracth his tummy...He's itching a little but he won't be after next week..lucky gets hungry at 2pm to 2:30pm so i have to feed him....He likes to sleep...ha ha~so do I!~I get to keep him for the next 17 days and then....it depends on wheder he'll get along with my dad,as my dad has a little fear of furocious dogs...so if he is able to get along with my father...we'll keep him....I hope he doesn't belting bark or whine to ight......Ha ha~

No comments: